The new world order is the outcome after a world wide plan to create a powerful one world government is complete.
This plan will create a series of Regions and states that will oversee the nations of the world, where the Regions and states will be subservient to the one world government.
“The New World Order” is not the title of the new one world government, it is merely a notation of change. As the old world order passes, a new world order is born.
The new world order that is born will be the planned coming one world government that we will discuss, explain, and prove throughout this document.
Is there an Intent to Create a World Government?
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries. It is also our duty to inform the press of our convictions as to the historic future of the century.”
– David Rockefeller in 1991 at the Bilderberg Group Meeting in Germany, as originally documented in the French periodical “Lectures Francaises”
One World Government Will be Ushered in Through Regional Governments
Here are some possible Regional Governments (that may be used) to consider:
- European Union
- Pan-American Union
- African Union
- League of Arab States / Arab League
- ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nations)
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
The World Order is Transitioning to Regional Governments
“At the beginning of the twenty-first century, we are witnessing a transition from the classical Westphalian world order (based upon sovereign States) to a world order where world regions and their organizations, such as the European Union, the African Union, Mercosur, the League of Arab States and so on, next to States, are playing a central role in global governance.”
– Luk Van Langenhove, a Director at the United Nations University
Leaders Calling for a New World Order
- Pope John Paul II, called for a “new international order” based on the goals of the United Nations, which the press intreprated as a call for a “new world order”.
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Alexeyev, said that Russia and China are working together to help form a New World Order based on multipolarity, respected for international law and a leading role for the UN.
- Karl Marx, expected the coming of a new world order following the inevitable collapse of capitalism, as published in Das Kapital.